The safety of our guests
What we do in our hotel for securing the safety of our guests
At The Bondgate Boutique, we are continuously monitoring the development of COVID-19. Our number one priority is the well-being, health and safety of our guests and team members. In order to secure just that, we have set-up procedures, plans and routines in place, so that all of our guests can feel safe when staying with us.
At our hotel, hygiene and cleanliness are always prioritised. We are also emphasising the importance of good hand hygiene based on recommendations from local health authorities. We have strict hand hygiene policies for our team members before entering the premises and or every bedroom. We also encourage guests to frequently wash their hands with soap and warm water.
What we do at our hotels for securing the safety of our guests:
- We follow the guidelines and recommendations of local authorities
- A self-check-in service. No contact with ourselves.
- Increased focus on hand hygiene
- Increased cleaning and hygiene protocols
- Regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, keys and handrails with anti-bacterial liquids
- The disinfectant dispenser in the hallway as you enter The Bondgate Boutique
Security precautions that anyone can take to protect themselves and others from COVID-19:
- Frequent hand washing
- Have hand disinfection ready
- Avoid unnecessary hand contact
- Avoid touching eyes, mouth and nose
- Cover the mouth with the elbow when coughing and sneezing
- Keep at least 2 meters away from coughing or sneezing persons
With safety as our main priority and we are taking every precaution in order for our guests to feel safe when staying with us.
This information is valid until further notice and may be updated.
Simple Minds playing live here in Alnwick